Come and join us for a Rockies game against the San Diego Padres on Saturday, June 10th at 1:10 p.m.! We're so excited to bring back our beloved Stitch 'N Pitch event!
What you need to know:
The Game Packages
Packages are broken down based on what you want for the game:
1. The whole package: Save 15%! This set includes one ticket to the game, one Stitch 'N Pitch tote bag with goodies inside, and a Stitch 'N Pitch baseball cap.
2. Ticket only: This is for the person who just wants to go to the game without the extras, or for your non-knitting plus one (or two!)
3. Tote only: Just the tote with goodies, no game tickets. Great if you plan to go to a game later in the year or you love a good bag!
4. T-shirt add-on: If you'd like to add a T-shirt to your order, this is for you! It's a white T-shirt with the Lambshoppe Stitch N Pitch Logo on it, and you can choose from sizes S to 2XL. Please enter your T-shirt size in the comments section at checkout!
5. Hat only: Just the hat, pure and simple! A Rockies-purple baseball cap with the Lambshoppe Stitch N Pitch logo on it.
What's in the tote?
We're putting water, a snack, some fun stitch markers, and some Rockies-themed sock yarn in the tote! The tote itself is a heavy cotton boat-tote, about 18 1/2" W x 12" H x 4" D.
Packages including the printed tickets can be picked up the week before the game. Keep an eye out for the email letting you know your package is ready!
Where are we sitting?
We will be in the midfield behind 3rd base in section 142. THIS IS IN THE SHADE! Per the Group Ticket coordinator, there is also some shelter from the section above in case of inclement weather.
Getting there and parking
All attendees will be responsible for their own parking. There will be a carpool sign up sheet at the shop beginning on June 1st, so come on in and find a carpool buddy! Those wishing to share an Uber or Lyft can also sign up.